Sex Crime Defense Attorney
San Antonio, Texas
A sex crime is a severe criminal offense. Not only can a conviction lead to imprisonment and fines, but you may also have to register as a convicted sex offender for the remainder of your life.
The stigma attached to sex crimes is so great that simply being accused of a sex crime has the potential ruin your personal and professional reputation.
Our firm handles all types of sex crimes, including:
- Sexual assault
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Sexual Assault of a Child
- Indecency with a child by contact or exposure
- Date rape
- Campus sexual assault
- Human trafficking of minors
- Compelling prostitution
- Possession, distribution, or manufacture of child pornography
- Online Solicitation of a Minor
- Sexual Performance by a Child
- Improper Visual Photography
At Hunter, Lane & Jampala PLLC our sex crimes defense lawyers understand that allegations of sexual assault or other sex crimes can be devastating to a person’s reputation, career and family even if the accused individual is ultimately acquitted of these charges.
As a result, we are dedicated to helping our clients build the strongest possible defense.
If you have been charged with or are facing sex crime charges contact the skilled attorneys at Hunter, Lane & Jampala PLLC to schedule a consultation (210) 966-8278.